Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: November 24, 2017
By accessing and using In-Art, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service agreement.
- When you publish content or information on In-Art, it means that you are allowing everyone, including non-registered users, to access and use that information, and to associate it with your name.
You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the content you post to or otherwise make available on In-Art.
- You will not knowingly post wrong information on In-Art with the intent to harm the creator of the artwork or the owner of the digital image. This will result in the content being taken down, and in your restricted access to the site.
- You may not post discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, or pornographic photos or other content on In-Art.
- You understand and agree that you may be exposed to user content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents, financial information, or other sensitive content onIn-Art.
- In-Art does not claim ownership of any content that you post on or through the site. Instead, you hereby grant to In-Art a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the content that you post on or through the site.
- In-Art can remove any content you post on the site if we believe that it violates these terms.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any User Content from In-Art, we may retain your content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, In-Art and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, re-pin, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your content that other users have stored or shared through In-Art.
- User generated content may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by In-Art. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from In-Art, you do so at your own risk and you agree that In-Art will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
- In-Art is not responsible for any content that users post on the site.
- You are responsible for keeping your login credentials secret and secure.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other In-Art users.
- You may not use In-Art for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of In-Art, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- By signing in with a third-party website, you are giving In-Art permission to access your email in these third party sites, as well as the name you used to register with this third-party website. Other information we can access from those services often depends on your settings for public audiences, or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- Violation of these Terms of Service may, in In-Art’s sole discretion, result in a user being banned from posting or participating in any way on this site.
- You understand and agree that In-Art cannot and will not be responsible for content posted on the site. You use the site at your own risk. If you create risk or possible legal exposure for In-Art, we reserve the right to limit your access to the site.
- You grant In-Art, visitors, and our users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, save, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your content.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (‘spam’) to any In-Art users or on any page, post, or comment.
- You must not interfere or disrupt In-Art or servers or networks connected to the site, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any In-Art page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not log in to In-Art through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- In-Art reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the site for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If this happens to you, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms and Conditions will immediately cease. We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and monitor content or accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to In-Art to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the site, whether online or offline. You agree that In-Art is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. In-Art reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, especially when you post content.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- Notices of updates to the Terms of Service will appear in the footer. Review any updates before participating in In-Art.
- In-Art reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service from time to time.
- For any dispute you have with In-Art, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
- If In-Art has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein.
DMCA Take Down Notice
In-Art wants artists to get exposure from users’ posts on the site. If you are an artist who has found your artwork on the site and you have an issue with the way your content is being handled, please contact In-Art.
If you are the copyright holder of a digital image or artwork within the image found on In-Art, and the user who has posted this image has not given the correct credit to you or is claiming the digital image or artwork in the digital image to be theirs, contact In-Art. The image will be taken down down, and the user will be notified.
If you are the owner of a digital image or artwork and the user who has posted this image has not given the correct credit to you or is claiming the digital image or artwork in the digital image to be theirs, contact In-Art. The image will be taken down, and the user will be notified and/or banned.
If you have any other concerns regarding the way your content is handled on this site, such as the , contact In-Art.