Date of Last Revision: July 11, 2018
- You are responsible for keeping your login credentials secret and secure.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other in-art.org users.
- You may not use in-art.org for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of in-art.org, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- By using Facebook to log on to in-art.org, you are giving in-art.org permission to access the email address associated with Facebook account.
- We are not able to see your Facebook password. Other information we can access from those services often depends on your settings for public audiences, or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- By using Google to log on to in-art.org,